Submersible Pump for Dirty Water (CE Approved) (JWQk series)
|FOB Price:||US $1|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JWQK
- Power: Electric
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Trademark: JT
- Origin: Made in China
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Type: Submersible Pumps
- Theory: Rotary Pump
- Specification: 75mm/3Inch
- HS Code: 8413
This series pump is widely used for sewage treatment of city construction and sewage and waste discharge for projects, hotel, printing, paper making and texttile industries. It is the ideal tool for transportation of sludge, slurry, living sewage, and feces and stale wastes and solid grains containing fiber, paper containing fiber, paper chips, sandy soil etc.
The pump can work properly and continuously under following operational conditions:
1. Medium is not corrosive. Sand contents should be max. 2% by volume.
2. Medium temperature should't be over 40Cand pH should be 4-10.
3. The pumps should be operated within rated head.
4. The pumps should be fully submerged into water with depth of less than 3m and max. The pump should be min. 0.5. Over the water botton and not be inserted into sludge.
5. Power frequency should be 50Hz, single phase voltage 220V. Three-phase voltage380V, and voltage fluctuation should be 0.9-1.1 times than rated.
220V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz & 115V/60Hz models are available on request
|ITEM||FLOW (m3/n)||HEAD (m)||VOLTAGE (V)||POWER (KW)||RATE (r/min)||SIZE|